Go down
Admin
View user profilehttp://dopetribe.forumotion.com

Morning Journal Entries

on Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:30 am
Morning journal entires are designed to be as short or long as you want them to be.

The minimum post is a single sentence that gives your sleep quality and subjective current situation. Sleep quality will be rated on a scale of 1-10 with no 7 allowed. Subjective current situation is up to you to describe. Two examples of a minimum morning posts follow:

9. Feeling alert and on track for a great day

4. Groggy, not great

These posts are designed to make it easy for your partners to see how you starting the day. If you wish to add more, add 3 line breaks between the minimum sentence and any additional information. There is no required format for the additional information. An example of an expanded post follows:

4. Groggy and low willpower.

I did not get to sleep last night until midnight, and the dogs didn't want to sleep in. My sleep in general was pretty fragmented too. My neck has been a bit itchy and I know that I can start picking at hairs kind of compulsively if I'm not paying attention

To do today:
-Take dogs on hike
-Help little sister with essays

Your partner isn't obligated to read the extra, so if something valuable is in there, send them a text with the information.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum